Apparently a lot of people have been looking for this gem of an eBook and the associated images that were lost in the move to WordPress. The content has now been imported and a new gallery created so this excellent work lives on.
Current WIA President, Phil Wait, VK2DKN, will be the guest speaker at the March meeting at the club on Wednesday, 16th.
Come along and hear Phil talk on “the WIA and where I think we are all collectively heading”.
I’m sure Phil will be open to any questions after his talk so it should be an interesting evening.
Julian Sortland, ALIATec, VK2YJS, AG6LE.
After the short interruption, the Rose Bay RSL Bistro is open again . I called them up and it will be open from 12 noon today Saturday 6th Feb, just ready for pre-project day refreshments.
Don’t forget the next CW School is on this Saturday (7th February) at 11am.
Click here for details
Now that ACMA have changed their licensing procedure, how do you prove you are licensed?
ACMA no longer send out a printed copy of your licence, only an invoice for the licence fee.
Follow these steps to get a printed copy of your licence,
- Log on to http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/register_search.main_page
- In the search register box type in your callsign in the blank box next to the go button and press go
- The next window will show your details if you are currently licensed
- Click on your licence number in blue on the left hand side
- On the next screen a copy of your licence will be displayed
- At the bottom of that page there is an adobe PDF symbol
- clicking on the PDF symbol will allow you to download and the print a copy of your licence.
ACMA have advised that the printed copy downloaded in this manner is a Legal Instrument showing the status of your licence just as if they had sent you a printed copy of your licence.
(With thanks to the VK1 Newsletter)