- At a basic level, you are entitled to vote at an Annual General Meeting, attend various scheduled meetings and participate at our other events.
- We offer camaraderie and interesting radio related activities
- You can also use our clubhouse facilities and equipment when we are open or by special appointment.
- We have One Monthly general meeting (often with a speaker), one monthly Project Day, One Shack Night and one or two EME special interest group nights. We also have weekly working bees during the day on tuesdays.
- We hold a weekly Radio net on Monday nights
- We have a remote Radio HF/VHF/UHF available for members to use across the internet
- We provide a website full of interesting and practical information (including repeater lists for programming various radios)
- We have a workshop area with equipment and a library of spare parts
- We have a modest library of books and manuals and study material.
- We offer advice and assistance to design, repair and complete your radio related projects
- We do group buys to reduce costs of equipment and accessories
- We arrange talks on interesting subjects related to radio.
- We have four Repeater systems offering a variety of modes including FM, IRLP, Echolink, P25, D-star & C4FM.
- We provide free internet access via Wifi at the clubhouse
- We have established two APRS I-gates /Digipeaters to serve the APRS network in sydney.
- We participate in a variety of amateur radio contests, both from the clubhouse and from expeditions . These include John Moyle Field Day, Trans Tasman , Harry Angel Sprint, Sydney Harbour Ferry contest, International Lighthouse weekend and more.
- We hold quarterly Foundation courses and upgrade assessments. These bring in new and very interesting people both into our hobby and some become members and contribute to the overall fun activities of our club.
We do a lot, push the boundaries and have fun doing it.
Come and Join Us!