- All group visits to the Museum should be booked.
- Allow 2 hours for a group tour.
- The Museum is wheel chair and walking frame friendly.
- We offer complimentary morning or afternoon tea for groups of 20 or more.
- Access to the Museum is via a ramp.
- Mini buses up to 26 seaters will fit in our parking area giving direct access to the Museum.
- Coaches have an adequate footpath parking area.
- When approaching from Richmond we are on the right hand side of Bell's Line of Road. To approach on the correct side, use Mill Rd and Hermitage Rd to enter from the west.
- It is a good idea to have a "rest stop" prior to arrival as there is only one toilet.
- The Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre opposite Richmond RAAF base has suitable adjacent facilities.
To discuss your booking and plans for the day, call the Museum on
Look forward to a very nostalgic experience!