This folder contains Programming files for the Retevis and TYT DMR radios
- DMR UHF RT3, MD-380
- DMR VHF RT8
- DMR U/VHF RT-82, MD-2017, MD-9600
- DMR Anytone 878
Release: Generated on 2020-05-13with WIA data from 191212
NOTE: THESE FILES ARE PRACTICALLY UNUSABLE OUT OF THE BOX (BY DESIGN)
THE CONTENT IS AUTOGENERATED FOR ALL DMR AND FM REPEATERS IN AUSTRALIA
YOU WILL HAVE TO DELETE MANY ZONES (OF UNUSED AREAS) TO MAKE IT PRACTICAL TO SWITCH ZONES.
The files were prepared using the Tytera MD 380 V1.32 and the CPS utilities software with Data extracted from the WIA data set.
Build files are automated and regenerated roughly monthly.
RDT files are manual and done 1 -2 times per year.
- RT-3_VK2BV.rdt – most recent RT-3, MD 380 file, YOU MUST change your radio id.
- RT-8_VK2BV.rdt – most recent RT-8 file, YOU MUST change your radio id.
- RT-82_VK2BV.rdt – most recent RT-82, MD-2017 file, YOU MUST change your radio id.
- MD-9600_VK2BV.rdt – most recent MD-9600 file, YOU MUST change your radio id.
- Build Files to create standard configuration are now grouped in zip files
- contacts.csv – output from the marc database
- cont-n0gsg.csv – output from the marc database
- rt82contacts.csv – output from the marc database
- rxgroups.csv – output from the repeater configuration
- rt3.zip – output from the repeater configuration
- rt8.zip – output from the repeater configuration
- rt82.zip – output from the repeater configuration
- 868.zip – output from the repeater configuration
Still early days here
Currently the TYT and Retevis style channels use a font and position for channels that only give you 9 (or 8. if greater than 9) characters visible then it scrolls, however, the scroll is slow to start.
FM Channels are consistent with other configs:
- VK2RBV 7 (70cm), VK2ROT 2 (2m)
DMR channels are more “creative”
|9 1CGVK2||9 1CGVK2||9||1||VK2RCG|
|505 2CGV.||505 2CGVK2||505||2||VK2RCG|
|113 1CGVK.||113 1CGVK2||113||1||VK2RCG|
Where I can resolve the type of Network the repeater is connected to it generates more or less channels.
i.e DMR-plus/MARC Generates 9/1, 8/1, 9/2, 3800-3808/2, 3809-3810/1, 505/2
If I think it is a BrandMeister it generates a smaller list. (Simply to keep the total channels around 1000)
9/1, 6/2, 8/2, 505/2, 50593/2, 31075/2
Scanlists are created for each DMR repeater, and the channels are included in the scanlist. Channels ARE NOT automatically flagged to scan.
Zonelists are created for each DMR repeater, and the channels are included in the zonelist.
Radio Buttons RT-3, RT-8, MD-380
Radio Buttons RT-82
|Top||Scan||One Touch 1|
Radio Buttons MD-9600
|P2||Monitor||One Touch 1|
|P3||Scan||One Touch 2|
NB: You can’t change Monitor (or Power?) when scanning.
This is a fairly automated build so once you get the rdt file you should change a few things.
- Your ID and similar fields in General Settings.
You probably want to move some other channels into the VK2RCGDMR zone (e.g. ROT,ROZ, RCG FM).
The tools I am using:-
- Tyt MD-380 CPS, RT-82 CPS
- ContactManagerV261.exe from n0gsg
- CPS Programmer V0-39 from DL5MCC